The Company manufacture a broad product range of valved sacks, open - mouth sacks, pinch bottom sacks, sewn sacks and reinforced sack. They fulfill a wide spectrum of needs in packaging of retail and industrial products. This includes sacks that either need to be completely sealed or extra strong and can be safely palletized, or those that are low on material consumption; or ones that can stand up to extreme moisture.
Depending on the product- powdery, granular or semi viscous-and the degree of protection required to safeguard its quality, an array of constructions, such as carefully selected papers, films, foils, special coatings, laminations and surfaces are incorporated as suitable barriers.
- Paper sacks find use chiefly in the packaging of tea, carbon black, cement, spices, rubber chemicals, pigment, flour, refractories, bitumen, wax, milk power and polyester chips, among others.
- BAPIL pioneered the manufacture of internationally acceptable paper sacks for tea in India. Aluminium foil laminates are used as the innermost barrier ply to ensure that moisture, odour and taint are kept out, while retaining the aroma and flavour of the tea inside.
- The user industries for Chemical Products are Ammonium Nitrate, Pigments, Calcium Chloride, Polyethylenes, Calcium Phosphate, Polystyrenes, Carbon Black, Soaps, Casein Resins, Soda Ash, Caustic Soda, Sodium Bicarbonate, Detergents, Sodium Nitrate, Magnesium, Sodium Orthosilicate, Magnesium Oxide, Sodium Carbonate, Melamine Resins, Synthetic Rubber, Bulk Drugs, Water Softeners, Phenolic Resins, Waxes, Plastics, Zinc Sulphate, Asphalt Mix
- For Carbon Black packaging sacks are designed and manufactured with optimum grammage to avoid puffing and seepage.
- Paper sacks are also used for food products like Baking Power, Peas, Beans, Peanuts, Corn Meal, Potatoes, Corn Starch, Rice, Dried Milk Salt, Dried Whey, Sugar, Pet Food, Starches, Fish Meal, Vegetable Produce, Flour.
- Major applications in Agricultural Products and Supplies are in Feeds, Pesticides, Seeds, Herbicides, Fertilizers, etc.